Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring has Sprung

My neighbor asked me if I wanted her old
swing set, without hesitation I said yes. My kids love
go on it ALL the time. Paige practically lives in the swing.
It actually keeps them in the back yard. WOW never
thought id see that coming. Thanks Diane or should I say
Taylor & Cameron for giving it up for a new one.
I found these three monkeys chillin....I like these kind

This is probably my favorite season yes I know CA doesn't really have them but when the time changes and the weather is 70 and the sun is shinning bright and birds are chirping. All sounds of nature. The bright bold colors of the green grass ,bushes, flowers , trees, gardens..I love the comfortable weather NOT the 10010 degree weather that we will probably get this HOT summer. Thanks to our HF I do and can appreciate the beauties of the earth. We are blessed.. OH so blessed.
Beautiful gardens

Beautiful colors


Scott told me about these topsy turvey things
one sat me and the kids went to home Depot and picked up
one strawberry one tomato. Them Scott came home the other day bought 2 more, Im hoping to have many yummy strawberries and tomato.



My beautiful roses




1 comment:

hughesfam said...

Hey, Jess- got your text the other day. Why don't you call me and I will try to help you over the phone. It has been a long time since I have updated a blog...not sure I still know how, but I am willing to try. 949-709-5132 :)