Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Really Want !!

There are two things I really want. I really have had a love and have always like taking pictures. I almost always have a camera on me. I like catching people in off moments , when they are NOT expecting them. I would love to get a very good and nice camera and take some classes too.It seems everyone around me has a nice camera.Yes kinda jealous.
They other want is actually a NEED now. We have outgrown this cute little home and we need some growing room. We bought this home newly married no kids and both were working full time. Now we have 3 kids I'm home full time and i feel crammed in it. Do not get me wrong I am very blessed to have a home a roof over my head.Especially in these tough times. I just feel really tight in my home,with one bathroom and and no family or other room to go.

I'm hoping for my birthday a camera or a front porch I've always wanted. Since my husband wants to stick it out here another 2 yr or 5 he says. I won't last. Two yrs I can do I Hope. another 5 or even 10 not an option.

No comments: