Sunday, March 7, 2010

Let's play ball

Well it's officially little league baseball season now. As this year it will be quit interesting with 2 kids playing to see how this is going to all work.I already know we have some games playing at the same time and since Scott is manager for Logan's team he will have to miss tanners and Mom will be going back and forth. It is so fun to see Logan have so much excitement and to have his own team and his own uniform. Tanner is in AA and Logan T-ball. We also look forward to some Dodger games. We really enjoy them...

Scott i s working two jobs coaching two teams and somewhere he finds time to take me out on a date. I did feel like a single mom. I have the kids a lot.People have asked me how i do it. I don't know any different to be honest. I love being a mother and playing and teaching my kids.

I've tried and I need help so if anyone knows how I've tried to change my blog to some bright colors either i just am not doing right or i don't get it. I love march for the spring and St Patrick's day. It is a fun green day at the Hughes home.

No comments: