Saturday, January 2, 2010

Merry Christmas

Scott was in a good mood I took advantage. I love this picture
Scott's Parents

Scott's brother and his three.


I thought this one was cute too for the card .
Never mind the address or the front porch or the color of this house.



Paige got her pink guitar




Tanner & Logan both got Nerf guns





My brother surprised me Christmas




Eve. down from Colorado. It was great to




him and see how excited the kids were to




see him too. He brought his puppy with




and the kids fell in love. No we are NOT




getting a dog.





Christmas morning with Santa stuff.







Paige still isn't quit sure about




the whole deal.As long as brothers




are then she's cool. We had an enjoyable Christmas all the families got along . It was pleasant. Christmas was little this year but meaningful. I guess we now have to go back to Colorado to see my brother this time. darn a vacation !!! I'm so glad for school to start again....I know I'm not they only one. finding ways to keep kids entertained and out of trouble and not watching TV allllll day long. back on track...








1 comment:

Grace said...

you guys are so cute! I love seeing your pics. You are awesome, cheers to a new year!