Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Blessings


This year I do have a lot to be grateful for. I am blessed to have my family back together again. We are doing quit weel and are happy.To those who knew & cared,thanks for all your thought ,prayers and a ear listen and a shoulder to cry on. My kids are so happy and I too. I am grateful for both grandparents involved in our lives and they are here to help us out. Most of all I am so very grateful for my great friends who carried me through this very difficult year for me. I love my heavenly Father and I know he is there and wants families to be together forever. I'm living proof.Scott and I just celebrated 12 yrs of marriage and 14 yrs being together. Let me tell you ..this has been a true test for me and us. Marriage is work daily work..But I'm glad cause I have 3 beautiful children and a eternal family. I hope you all had a blessed day with family.

2 comments:

Cara said...

I am happy to hear things are going so well. Sorry I am such a lousy friend! Let's get together soon.

Becky J. said...

Glad to hear things are going well and looking up! Happy Thanksgiving!