Friday, January 8, 2010

Sparkling 2010

Well as you can see we've been tagged..
The boys wanted to paint a piece of wood
so I got my craft paint and brushes
out and they were too quiet i told Scott.
We were both reading and got up to see
why there was a Mom/Dad we have a surprise
you don't want to know what we said . so
now they are actually excited to repaint the fence
white again.

Mom/Dad both worked new yrs eve so we left the
poppers confetti and fun stuff to do with grandma.
they had sparkling cider and stayed up as late as they
could and fell asleep on the pa let on the floor.


Paige graduated from nursery to sunbeams and from
crib to big girl bed too....Now we just have
to train her to stay in bed.



This what I did Christmas eve and new yrs eve.
decided to make chicken tamales.
first batch 72 second 80. We gave away as gifts
to friends family and neighbors. we traded some for
Cinnamon rolls and candies. It works. trading still
works. Any how i love having tamales in my freezer.
I hope all enjoyed the Rose parade and I'm hoping and praying for a happier and better year than my last. I have had some major obstacles in my way and it's the way you handle them that makes you the person you are. My personal goal is to be happier and and less stressful. With a new Year a new start..........Go 2010 !!!!

No comments: