Saturday, November 15, 2008

yes i finally broke my plateu
















Well as you all know I started working out in Dec at the gym regularly and lost 15 lbs. within the first 5 months and got stuck and no matter what I did nothing. budged. So I decided to bump it up a little more and started walking 3.3miles early in the morning and just recently run the last 1.3 miles home. I weighed myself witch I rarely do and had a mini part in the bathroom. I was so proud of myself it gave me more juice to keep it up. So I'm doing my first 5k thanksgiving morning with my girlfriend Cara. Scott's going to bring the kids to support me. So my new size 12. Feel great!!!















Also We played our semi finals game today and WON !!!!! we went into 2 5min overtimes and then went into sudden death. Our Kyle scored and our kids jumped the coach. It was the best experience I have ever felt. For the kids to work this hard all season and to show them it pays off. The are so stoked now. We play again Dec. 6 for the championship....yea I'm so proud as a mother and of my husband Scott for coaching these precious kids. What an experience for him too. Such an energy booster WOW!!!





This is when playing in sports gets fun. I'm hopping Logan can play next year but his birthday may push him back a whole other year. Can You believe it I forgot my camera for this game. So her are some other game shots.

Here is Logan putting puzzles together and Tanner playing with his girlfriend Taylor who lives across the street.They sure have fun playing house with Cameron and Logan as kids and Paige the baby. It's cute.

5 comments:

hughesfam said...

Way to go, Jess! That has to feel good. Congrats on soccer too. Thanks for calling to check on me tonight. I really am just going to DC. See ya in December.

The Hyer Family said...

Cute pics on all these posts! Your kids are so adorable I guess it's easy to take good pics!

Missy Barron said...

Congrats on breaking your plateu! What a great feeling!! You need to put up a picture to show off all your hard work... Good luck on the 5k, next time let me know...I'd love to run with you...

Cara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cara said...

You are looking GREAT, Jess! You ready for Thursday? It is going to be FUN!!!