Tuesday, November 4, 2008














































O as you can see We had Spider man Bat man and Miss CInderella or rella as Paige puts it. Doen't she look beautiful. Tanner was dying to be white power ranger and they did not have it this year so since I had credit at party city he got to choose and I hope this super hero stuff gets out of his system beacuse I'm sooooo over it. Logan got both bat & spider man for his birthday and he decided to do one each day. Paige loves rella and she is defintely a princess. As you can see her with her baby and baby bottle usually doen't part with them unless she has her purple titat(blanket) or bites from either dad or mom. Mom and the kids had fun carving the pupkins tanner wanted to do a power ranger one might as well....Logan did scary tongue guy and Paige did cinderella castle. We had fun this year and mom is glad it's over. Now we can focus on Fall being grateful for what's really important FAMILY.BLESSINGS.
count your many blessing seee what God has done. Yes that is a picture of my mother "grandma" The kids love her. She gets to watch the kids often and I love that. Love my mummy.Now I will let the kids practically binge eat candy and then they and I are over it and off to the trash it goes. Hope you all had a safe Halloween and had fun.









2 comments:

hughesfam said...

Jess- Glad you had a good Halloween. How are you? I didn't send the Twilight book because Missy said she has one you can borrow, but she wasn't sure you had time to read right now. If you want it, let her know. I think of you often and hope you are okay. Call me anytime, okay?!

Unknown said...

Hey I work for Apollo College as a Dental Assistant Instructor mon-thurs night from 6 till about 9:30pm It helps pay the bills and I also get a break away from the craziness that is my life! (: I do still talk with Sara and Tim on occasion. I can give you their info if you want it.