Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My new Body !!
















Well this is for every ones request. You wanted pictures and here is one. Scott and I celebrated 11 yrs Sat. I had planned to go away to Disneyland and eat at the BlouByyu(I so not know how to spell this one)Any ways and then go get a room at the California Grand..Cause it's expensive....But he thought Not!!So He decided to help out his friend all day and put up siding on his room addition.And I said that's not fair for the kids who were sooooo excited to spend the night at Grandy & Grandpas. So I dropped them off and I had the whole weekend by my self. and to do what I wanted to do...Great So I went and pampered myself and got a facial and massage . Then I went shopping at Victoria gardens. Came home and





Scott wanted to go eat so we went to Outback and Enjoyed a nice relaxing dinner and were so tired we went back home and crashed early.I love you Scott We've had some thick and thin times but, I love you so much. That pampering really got to me. Then Sun he woke up and went back to work and I off to Pasadena to go X-mas shopping. Got a lot done. Yes On Sunday.I did enjoy driving my mother-in-laws red Camry. It was fun to be in a little car and No car seats kids coming in and out every time. I did enjoy. it. I got myself flowers for our anniversary and a beautiful purple set of jewelry.










I was also able to help out a good friend of mine Shannon who lost here Grandma this week and watched her Kate, Paige best friend. They have a love hate relationship. She was off to Utah for the burial.










I also Friday morning at 12:01 has the unforgettable experience when I with Denise, Nicole, Stephanie, Becky, Heather went to the Twilight movie. We decided to go after our Bunco night because our husbands would be home with our kids anyways. Perfect. we had fun coming home at 3am and being sooo tired the next day. Ok it was well worth it. I am working on book #2. So good. Thanks for a fun night girls.

4 comments:

hughesfam said...

Jess- You look great. Glad you got to pamper yourself a little. I still haven't seen Twilight...it wasn't playing in DC.

Cara said...

You look AWESOME! Happy anniversary.

Jessica Hughes said...

Thanks that really means the world to me. I have been trying now for 11 months and it's just starting to pay off. It's reallt frustrating when you work everyday so hard and nothing no results. I finally broke my platau.But now the inches are coming. off...Thanks for being there for me I really do appreciate having a healthy relationship and friend I can count on.

Missy Barron said...

Way to go!! I am so proud of you for finishing your first 5K and for the transformation of the new YOU!! You should be so proud of yourself. Both are big accomplishments.