Sunday, June 7, 2009

Paige 3rd Birthday
















I asked Paige what kind of part she wanted and she said PINK I said, how about a pink and purplelicious party. YES, YES, YES! So planning started. We had 5 little girls all wearing of course pink and purple. all the food was pink and purple and all the decorations...you guessed it pink and purple.And no Boys!! all girls. We decorated foam tiaras, colored purplicious pages and pinned the cherry on the cupcakes. We did read both books to get all acquainted with the theme. Paige and I have to read them daily.And to my surprise I guess there is a new one called Goldilicious too. So Grandy said she will get it for us. Yea. I'm excited.We really had fun and the girls did too. A special thanks to Shannon Hyer for taking pictures for me because I could not find my camera.I found it later that day.So I took what I could.I have to wait for the rest.Sophie, Kate, Bryn and Payton helped celebrate with us. Thanks. I did get a little over my head with these pinkalicious cupcakes. They look just like the book !!! Yes I pulled it off.

4 comments:

lucy said...

The cupcakes look amazing. Good job! happy Birthday!

Lori Ellsworth said...

What a clever theme! My daughter would love a pink & purple party.

Becky J. said...

It was a fun party and the cupcakes looked amazing! You did a great job. Sophie had a lot of fun, too, and loves playing with Paige. Happy Birthday, Paigey!

Cara said...

I am so sad we missed it! I looks so cute and like lots of fun. Miss you! Let's get together soon.