Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tanner'sBaptism







Tanner turned * on April 10 and he chose to get baptised. I am so proud of his decision to join the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter -Day Saints. Tanner is a wonderful child and really wants to please others. His grandpa had the honor of baptizing him and he was so happy. He surprised me and made me really proud to know that I'm doing right with raising my children when on his own after I , said mom can I go up and do that too? I said of course. What do I say. Whatever your feel in your heart. He did!! I am so happy for Tanner and the choices and decisions he has made.I love you Tanner and so does Heavenly Father. mom

4 comments:

lucy said...

Such a good boy he is and always has been. You've done such a good job with him and the other kids. You are a GREAT mom. Keep it up. And we're excited to have you come up and visit us someday.

Lori Ellsworth said...

How sweet! I always cry at baptisms. The spirit is so strong around children.

hughesfam said...

Sounds like it was a great day! Sorry we couldn't make it. Tell Tanner congratulations from us.

The Hyer Family said...

What a handsome boy you have there...thank you so much for letting us be a part of such a special day for your family...we love having you as friends as appreciate all you do for us...