Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday Tanner











Ok so these went in backwards but you'll get the idea backwards. We started out a slow week but Friday we started out at Disneyland for Tanners free birthday pass and ended up buying a pass for Logan and I also. We were able to purchase them on the NEW payment plan. So great and you can use the free birthday $$$69 towards a new or renewal pass so it's not that mad. Anyways. So Tanner was soooo excited about his sleep over tonight with 5 of his best friends. we had to put a number on it. He went on 2 rides and sat on the train and he said I want to get home mom I don't want to miss my part. Ok we went home and as you can see we had plenty of time because Mom got smart and had everything ready the day before. When his friends finally arrived it got instantly crazy and non stop till as you can see in the one picture lights finally went out at 1am YES 1 am I seriously thought and planned on not getting much rest as this was what he wanted for his birthday O and NO siblings. His quest was granted. I was pretty sure they would tire out at Midnight. These were some hardcore and very competitive kids. Playing Wii movies baseball basketball tag you name it. We had pizza and cake ice cream and unlimited about of candy to enjoy. They did have fun. They were all awake at 7 morning and Scott went to Donut man for a run of donuts and milk for the kids. Pick-up was 10 am and I was so done... And he's only 8. What did I get myself into....I am soo happy and grateful to be Tanner's mother and carried him for 9 months. He is a very sweet and loving son and really tries to please others. He is very competitive loves sports and his family. He tries to keep us all together. He's doing his best in 2 grade and loves school. He's preparing to be baptized. Tanner is a special child and I his mother am very proud of him. He's really improved this year on a lot of levels baseball and his scholastic skills. He's the first baseman on his Padres team this year and doing awesome. He's a great kid. Happy 8 b-day Fulio (family joke)




No comments: