Tuesday, April 14, 2009

DODGERS opening day WOW !!!












We had the awesome experience to go to opening day at Dodger stadium and watch the first official home game against the Giants. We kicked their butts. Anyways we left about 11am pulled Tanner out of school early and packed us all up and got their early to watch all the festivities. They announce all the players coaches and pretty much any one that does something for the team out on the field, then they did the giants as they are getting booed. Then they let of fireworks and pulled out this huge American flag as I try to keep the tears from coming. I'm a huge patriotic fan. Then they walked out all the flags and had Christie from China sing the national anthem. Blue and silver streamers shot out everywhere it was fun. We then enjoyed our normal dodger dogs and peanuts and chocolate malts. We snacked on licorice and fruit rolls and trying to keep Logan and Paige entertained. Tanner 1 base men so into the game No problems. That's when you know they are growing up.We stayed to the very end. Yes I think are longest game. We usually leave during the 7 inning stretch. Paige I think went potty about 6 times and Logan about 4. We are doing great with potty training. I did bring a change of clothes for both just in case. We then got stuck in traffic trying to get out. That's the only thing about getting out late. People don't know how to drive. Any ways I'm so glad we get to go and share the love of baseball with our kids and teach them about American game and American traditions. I hope you guys enjoy these blogs and I'm caught up for a while I hope.



1 comment:

lucy said...

How fun! I miss you guys.