Sunday, August 17, 2008










On of our accomplishments this summer is Tanner has lost 3 teeth mainly his t font teeth. Yea!! He babied those suckers and Mom and Dad couldn't handle it any longer. So mom yanked those babies OUT!! They were so bad that whenpulled they others just moved right on in in 1 day,and the tooth fairy came and gave Tanner $ 7.oo. Lucky guy. This is Ryder a neighbor and classmate of Tanners. They had a playdate and he said his teeth hurt and I asked Mom if she wanted me to yank his too. So guess what I did. ANd (mom) Wendy couldn't believe I actually did it. I did save her money , she was going to take him to dentist. These other pictures of each kid on this huge beach ball. So adorable I couldn't resist it. I 'm a picture person. I almost always have my camera on hand.Some people call me crazy and others wonder how I always have such cute pictures or wow your kids are so photo genic.(sp) ? My kids say mom not again.



No comments: