Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fridays funday day





Friday we were back at our usual spot at lifeguard station 11 in Huntington beach. We love it because all 8 of our kids play so good together no one fight and complains. I caught all 8 playin in the water together. I belive Tanner, Tyler,Kenzieand CJ boogie boarding and Justin ,Logan and Morgan jumping waves and running with the water as the tide comesin and out and Paige just lays in it and laughs. Tanner and Tyler posed for a photo after catching a wave and The beach bugs playin in the sand together and no sand throwin going on.Paige sitting in the toys bucket and then fell overafter the picture was taken and Missy catching up on all her celebrities. We have so much fun and it's amazing we rarely get complaints and we stall all day . It's a fun filled day the kids get to run and play and we moms get to relax and it's a cheap day out. we all like those right. Well I think I've got this down now what do you think .I like comments please you will not offend me only help. ooops i just remembered I need to flip some pictures. I forgot. sorry. See still learning.

3 comments:

hughesfam said...

Jess- we had a great time...looking forward to next week. Glad you figured out the whole blog thing

Jessica Hughes said...

thanks stacey I think i'm addicted

Missy Barron said...

Jess-You are doing great! I am so glad that you found something good to be addicted and not taking up the whole drinkng thing. I'd have to think twice about hanging out on Fridays...This summer has been amazing getting to spend Fridays with such great friends. Seriously don't know how I would have made it this summer without such GREAT FRIENDS!!