Friday, August 14, 2009

Last boat trip ...

Getting ready to pull out of water.
I caught 3 fish

Tanner after he caught a barracuda.


Logan sooo excited to just
be on the boat, like Daddy



Paige wore these practically
the whole day. Made sure she
could see everything.
Well after the boat was on the market for a year we finally were able to sell the boat and get out of that ugly payment. I know Scott will miss it and had a hard time letting go. It was hard for the whole family. We got to take it out one last time together as a family. Just to be on the water is sooo relaxing.



1 comment:

Becky J. said...

That's fun you had a boat! I like the 3 little fishies you caught!

And your blog looks great, but seriously, I am going to call soon to see if you need anything else for it. Not that I know what I'm doing, but I pretend...:)