Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fun in the Sun @Huntington Beach

Tanner, Rodrigo, Tyler and Logan
digging a huge hole.
Mommy watch'n the kids.

Sebation and Tanner getting pulled down by huge waves.


Tanner trying to fight off the big waves.



Tyler Hughes trying to bury Tanner Hughes.




Paige giving mommy a kiss.





This what makes me happy !






Paige Hughes, Brittney Best, Dylan Best,
Kenzie Hughes, Morgan Hughes & Logan Hughes.







Goofy guy








Mom the sand feels good.

Well It all started out with some baseball mom's wanted to get together over the summer to stay in touch. So Paola Jordan and her 2 boys came with her friend, then Connie Strickland came with her 3 boys, then me with my 3 Missy and her Justin , sister-in-law Amber with her 2 youngest, then Stacey 8 months and her 3. We all met up at Huntington Beach with all 13 kids. it was fun. The kids all played so well together and the moms were able to relax. Cheap activity. $10 parking and walla. I love doing this and my 3 love it too. Yes I dous (sp)my kids in 85 sunblock and they are off. Reapply every 1 or 2. We all have fun and come home shower and a good night rest. Thanks for making beach Friday fun. Everyone!!!!







1 comment:

Becky J. said...

Looks like so much fun! Gotta love the sun and the beach!