Sunday, February 8, 2009

My three precious jewels



















































































































































































































I wanted to give my three children a little Valentine tribute. I want all 3 of them to know how much mommy loves them and that I would to anything for them. I am so grateful for these beautiful children that Heavenly father has given to me to teach, nurture, raise , help and play with a love. I have so much fun with my kids and love playing with them. Don't get me wrong there are days and times when I do need a brake. Normal right! Tanner has a new job where he takes the trash out every day and does the dishes after dinner. This was one night this week and I thought it was cute. I have often caught my kids with an open book a work book scripture and I try to capture those moments and let them know It makes me Happy. Logan went #2 on the potty for the first time in a while and I told him he would get a toy and since we had it left over from x-mas I gave it to him. This is the cars mountain race. Anyways there are definitely more pictures in this one. Enjoy and Happy Valentines Day to all you love birds!!!

4 comments:

The Hyer Family said...

Very cute post...and those kids of yours are darling...honestly cute...it was good to see you at Church today...you look great...

Grace said...

Your kids are so big and so adorable. I can't believe Tanner looks so grown up! I am so glad you have a blog. I check them all the time. It's so fun to see pictures and read your updates. Love and miss ya

lucy said...

Jess, if you click on the icon that says cutest blog on the block (upper left hand corner) on my blog that will take you to the website where I found the backgrounds for my page. Follow the instructions. It's really easy. Hope that helps. BTW, when are you going to join facebook.com?? Megan and Mark Shulzmeyer (sp??) are on there and Amber Knight, etc. etc. Everyone keeps joining.

Jessica Hughes said...

Thanks I'll try that. also I have joined facebook finally. I don't announce it.