Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Is...
























































Well this year Scott's soccer team Packers went all the way to the finals we came in 2nd. we are so proud of him and especially Tanner. He played a good half back and we could always count on him to boot that ball out of the goal. Even though he played against a lot of his friends on apposing teams. Tanner also got selected for All-Stars this year which was an honor. The only bad thing about this is we were playing soccer the second week into Dec. with very chilly weather for Ca. It's been quit cold here.




















We also have been to see Santa twice this year and we now know that our Paige wants nothing to do with Santa Claus Not even the gift. And Tanner knows that's not the real Santa that "costume". da mom his shoes aren't the same. I told him as long as you "Believe" he will come but don't ever ruin it for your brother and sister.




















Scott is back again training for his 1/2 ironman in may and since it is so cold outside he has been riding stationary in the house. And I have been getting up at 5:45 to go walk/running and gym. It's 45-47 outside COLD!!!

6 comments:

lucy said...

I'm just amazed at how in shape Scott is and is looking. You guys look great and good job on keeping up on the work outs!

The Hyer Family said...

Cute post--your family is darling...I wish we were better about taking pics of the whole family...see you tomorrow!

Missy Barron said...

I love all your pictures. You really look great!! Keep up your hard work...

Cara said...

LOVE the pictures! Too funny...but I have the SAME Christmas outfits for my kids this year!!!

Unknown said...

Hey I would love a card! What is your email address and I will send you my address??

Jessica Hughes said...

thehugheswebe@verizon.net