Sunday, October 5, 2008

Disneyland





Friday we again went to Disneyland with my friend Missy and her 2 son Cj and Justin. We had fun but O my gosh I don't know what happened but it was so busy over by Haunted mansion and Indiana Jones. It was scary crazy. The canceled the firework show due to the wierd weather and we found out Justin and Logan were tall enough now for Matterhorn and space mountain and Paige can now go on Autopia. Yea!! Now we are making progress. However My three all fell asleep at space mountain and Tanner did not want to go and CJ did. Missy went with her boys and we used the switch pass for CJ and I to go. We then left. I always enjoy going places with Missy. We look forward to another Disney trip.

2 comments:

Missy Barron said...

Jess, What a night that was!! The crowds were definitely too much for me. But the kids didn't seem to mind them, so that was great! CJ loved going on Space Mountain and can't wait to go back.

hughesfam said...

Sounds like you guys had fun. I wish I had a pass so I could tag along too.