Sunday, September 21, 2008

Packers Go!!!





Well this year we are having a good year so far. Tanner is really getting into it and loves meeting new players and plays against alot of his friends. We have managed to win 2 tied 1 so far.Scott and his assistant really run and work them hard at practices. Grandy and Grandpa and Grandma come for support along with Mom Paige and Logan. We enjoy watching the game.Paige loves Papa and Logan likes grandpa to hold him.We will keep you updated on the Packers. I thought those were football teams.(whatever) I'm not in charge.

2 comments:

The Hyer Family said...

I finally got you into my reader so the updates come automatically...cute post...wish Lauren liked soccer that much, but it's not looking promising, even with all the popsicles and goodie bags...oh well...

Jessica Hughes said...

the time will come. Hey how are ya feeling. Is the room ready yet. are you excited about your shower.I am... Those pumpkin cookies you made a week ago. can I get the recipe for them yum....